Student of economics | Entrepreneur | Master salesman
I'm an accounting student graduating in the spring of 2017. I would like to combine my expertise in accounting and finance with my passion for technology, to create products and services that shape the future.
If you need to get a hold of me quickly, the best way is to call me at: +358415073254
If your business is not urgent or you just prefer to mail me you can do that aswell. Contact me at:
You can download my resume soon!
I'm currently writing my masters thesis about predicting stockmarket movements through twitter sentiment analysis.Now
My major was accounting and my minor was information systems
- I wrote my bachelors thesis about transfer pricing and the tax advantages a company may gain
- My studies focused on auditing and the Finnish Accounting Standards
In 2013 I ventured in to entrepeneurship when I turned my long time hobby in to a part-time profession and started performing magic semi-professionally.
- I take care of my invoicing, accounting and marketing
- Experience performing for 100+ people
I have been working at IKEA since mid 2013. Routine duties include making sure products are in stock, customer service. Additionally I:
- Maximised turnover by rearraning merchandise based on peoples shopping behaviour
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns and resolving problems on the spot
- Sold furniture worth thousands of euros daily
- Consistently get excellent scores in mysteryshopping conducted in store
- "Among the best salesmen in the store" according to manager
I have worked in sales and in the restaurant business
- At Kotipizza I worked evening shifts alone in a restaurant with 20 seats 3-4 times a week for a year.
- At Mediapex I succesfully sold magazines and subscription television by cold calling people.
At some point I found out that data is important, REALLY IMPORTANT. From that point forward I have read as much as I can about data analytics.
The simplicity and diversity of the R languange is what hooked me. I have completed some courses relating to R at university, as well as studied online and completed some personal projects.
I speak both Finnish and Swedish natively. I'm also a very proficient English speaker, I have used the language both while working and in my studies on a weekly basis. Spanish is something i have studied for a year, I can have simple converstions and I have limited reading proficiency.